Resep Daging Rusa Peda Masak Daun Kari/Temurui/Salam Koja
The curry leaves tree (Murraya koenigii) is a tropical to sub-tropical tree in the family Rutaceae, which is native to India. Its leaves are used in many dishes in India and neighbouring countries. Often used in curries, the leaves generally go by the name “curry leaves”, though they are also translated as “sweet neem leaves” in most Indian languages (as opposed to ordinary neem leaves which are bitter).
The curry leaves are highly valued as seasoning in southern and west-coast Indian cooking, and Sri Lankan cooking, especially in curries, usually fried along with the chopped onion in the first stage of the preparation. They are also used to make thoran, vada, rasam and kadhi. In their fresh form, they have a short shelf life, and they don’t keep well in the refrigerator. They are also available dried, though the aroma is largely inferior
Venison is the meat of a game animal, especially a deer. The term is now almost entirely restricted to the flesh of various species of deer. Venison has enjoyed a rise in popularity in recent years, owing to the meat’s lower fat content. Deer meat actually had sweeter taste and smaller flesh fibres. Since mostly deer meat available from hunting instead of farming, the flavour is directly derived from the food. Curry leaves is needed to get rid any gamey flavours and aromas from the venison.
500 gr deer/venison meat/ daging rusa, cut into 3 cm thick meat, you can use beef or chicken instead…
3 sprig of curry leaves
1o bird eye chilli and more, crushed
10 red chilli, crushed
5 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cup water
1/2 tbsp garam masala
6 cloves garlic
10 cloves shallot
3 cm ginger
3 cm galagal
1 cm turmeric
1 small sand ginger
1/2 long peppercorn
blend all the ingredient into a very fine paste
- Mix the deer meat with the marimade paste, let it rest about 1 hour in the fridge,overnight preffered
- heat up oil in the heavy bottom pan, add the curry leaves and stir constantly until it dried and crispy, drain, set aside
- With the remaining oil, saute the deer meat mixture and the chillies until fragrant and the meat turn opaque with a very low flame.
- Add water, bring to boil, simmer until the sauce is thicken and the meat is fork tender
- Nearly serve, add the fried curry leaves.
- Serve with steaming hot rice.
You May Also Like :
- Honey Blackpepper Deer Venison (Resep Rusa Madu Lada Hitam)
- Resep Iga Penyet Bakar Surabaya ala Dentist Chef