Resep Spaghetti Saus Tuna Pedas dengan Kuning Telur Setengah Matang dan Keju
Spaghetti al tonno piccanti is litterary means spaghetti or ather pasta with spicy tuna sauce. This classic italian sauce is made of tuna chunk, tomatoes (sun dried tomato prefferred), herbs and cayyenne pepper. Some pepole like to add cheese to make the sauce is rich even more. Since i had a fancy runny egg yolk on my toast before, i though that this tuna pasta will be delicated with it.
Look at that runny egg yolk, Yummy !
- 200 grams of spaghetti, cook as the package instruction
- a small can of tuna in olive oil, daine and save the olive oil
- 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or 1 tsp finely chopped deseeded chilli
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 can of diced plum tomatoes*use a whole can if you dont have sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 egg yolk*use certified salmonella free egg since it serve partially cooked
- a pinch of mix italian herbs
- Heat up olive oil in a wok pan, saute garlic and onion until slighly browned.
- Add tuna and stir another minute
- Add plum tomatoes, sun dried tomato, white wine, italian herbs and cayyenne pepper, bring to boil
- Simmer about 15 minutes, add the parmaggianno reggiano cheese and spaghetti, stir it evenly
- Meanwhile, seared the egg yolk in non-sticky pan about 30 second to make it not punctured above the sauce
- Serve the tuna pasta with egg yolk and parmaggiano reggiano cheese.
You may Also Like :