Resep Ikan Bawal Bintang/ bawal jepang kukus/tim tausi dan jamur
Steamed Pomfret with Black Bean Sauce Recipe. This fish get’s so many names, sometimes their called it chinese silver pomfret but another called it japanese pomfet. Anyway, the matter same materials comes when i read the tag, all suddent comes with eyebrows contraction for it’s high price. Mine was 390 gr and it cost about IDR 70.000 or around 8 USD, quite pricey for a very small fish. But i’m afraid too curious to try it out because this fish can be more highly rate when we enter chinese seafood restourant with this fish is swimming in the tank.
I brough home one chinese silver pomfret and one tiger garoupa for steaming project. I need some healty dietary option either i got some cholesterol issues. Chinese Silver Pomfret/ Bawal Bintang (Pampus argenteus). This fish is prized in the Indo-Pacific Region for its taste, this is how wikipedia describe the fish. Steaming is one of the best way to chinese pomfret. Slightly brave seasoning would enhance the natural smooth and succulent meat, Today i cook the fish with chinese black bean and three kind of mushroom, shitake,shimeji, ear mushroom. Becareful not to overcooked or overseasone the fish, it woulddestroy the whole dish….
Steamed Pomfret with Black Bean Sauce Recipe:
- 1 chinese silver pomfret
- 5 cherry tomatooes, halved
- 3 eye bird chili, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushroom, julienned (shitake, ear n shimeji)
- 1 tbs of fermented black beans, rinsed and draine
- 1 tbs of rock sugar
- 2 tbs of premium light soysauce
- 1/2 tsp of sesame oil
- 1/3 cup of Chinese cooking wine
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 cm knob of ginger, chopped
- Garnish: spring onion, Julienned, soaked in ice water until it become to curl
How to Make Steamed Pomfret with Black Bean Sauce:
- Clean, Scale n gutted the fish, rub lighly wit 1 tsp lemon juice, drain, set aside
- Saute chopped ingredients with a little oil for about a minute.
- Put the fish in steaming pyrex bowl, put all ingredience on it, arrange the fish in the middle of the bowl
- Steam in your highest fire for about 5 minutes
- Put the fish in a serving plate, garnish with spring onion
You May Also Like (Click!) :