Resep Roti Panggang Daging Asap, Telur dan Keju
Nutritional experts have referred that breakfast as the most important meal of the day, citing studies that find that people who skip breakfast are disproportionately likely to have problems with concentration, metabolism, and weight. Breakfast foods vary widely from place to place, but often include a carbohydrate such as grains or cereals, fruit and/or vegetables, a protein food such as eggs, meat or fish, and a beverage such as tea, coffee or fruit juice. Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast cereals, pancakes, sausages, bacon, sweet breads, fresh fruit, vegetables, eggs, mushrooms, baked beans, muffins, crumpets and toast with butter or margarine and/or jam or marmalade are common examples of breakfast foods, though a large range of preparations and ingredients are associated with breakfast globally.
Sliced bread, preferred whole wheat bread
Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese/ parmesan cheese, grated
salt and black peppercorn
mixed italian herbs
- Spread butter in the bread evenly.
- Arrange the bread in the oven pan, put bacon in the edge of the bread and put the egg in the middle of the bread
- Springkled with salt, cheese and herbs.
- Put into the oven and set it on 180 degree Celcius for about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with hot milk, tea or coffee