Resep Pasta Kerang Hijau Saus Tomat Pedas
Blame on me, i think that black pasta is totally sexy for romantic dinner, well that’s what i thought. The black colour comes from a squid ink that generously added to the pasta dough and bring the seafood savory hint to the dish. I’m actually add the blended squid head to the dough to make it the “real” seafood pasta enough. I use kerang hijau or mussles in spicy tomato sauce as a partner of crime of this delicacy sinfull dish
I use my HOMEMADE SQUID INK BLACK PASTA, but u can find the instant in supermarket or use regular pasta aswell…
- 125 gr Squid ink pasta or regular pasta, cooked until al dente, drain, drizzle with a little olive oil.
- 200 gr mussles/ kerang hijau, clean throughly
- 100 gr canned black olives, sliced
- 1 medium (125 gr) canned tomato, chopped
- 50 gr cherry tomato, pureed
- 1 tbsp chilli flake/ cabe kering bubuk kasar or 30 gr chopped freah chillies
- 2 tbsp olives oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- a pinch of mixed italian herbs
- 100 ml dry white wine
- salt n pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil, saute onion and garlic until soften an slighly browned
- Add the chilli flake, cherry tomato puree and canned tomato, simmer until the sauce is thicken n reduce
- Add the mixed italian herbs, black olives, mussles and dry white wine and seasoned with salt n pepper
- Cover the sauce pan until the mussle is open and cooked, take the mussle and set aside, continue simmme the sauce
- Add the pasta and stir well to coated the sauce all over the pasta.
- Put the pasta with mussle in serving plate and enjoy your meal….
You may Also Like :