Roasted Beef Ribs with Indian Garam Malasa Spice is a simple and earthy recipe. Garam masala spice bring a simple slow roasted beef ribs to the next level of taste. It’s a very pleasan and fragrance dish. Garam masala (from Hindi: गरम मसाला, garam (“hot”) and masala (spices) is a blend of ground spices common in North Indian and other South Asian cuisines. It is used alone or with other seasonings. The word garam refers to intensity of the spices rather than capsaicin content.
The composition of garam masala differs regionally, with wide variety across India. Varying combinations of these and other spices are used in different garam masala recipes in accordance to region and personal taste and none is considered more authentic than another.The components of the mix are toasted, then ground together.
Since i had made my HOMEMADE GARAM MASALA, i’m gonna use that to seasoning my roasted ribs. I’m curious how the garam masala barely taste without any additional except salt to taste. Actually i’m quite surprice that my oven roasted ribs bring some delicacy lunch. I serve it with roasted garlic, seared oven baked potatoes and sweet corn.
Slow Roasted Beef Ribs with Garam Masala Recipe :
For Roasted Ribs :
- about 1 kg premium ribs. mine was 1,2 kg
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp grape seed oil or any any high smoking temperature oil for searing the beef
- Trim of any fat as possible from the beef ribs
- Lay down the beef ribs, springkle with salt and garam masala
- Stab it out with table fork to make sure that all seasoning penetrates the ribs evenly, best moment for me actually!
- Cover and seal it with plasting wrap and marinade in the fridge overnight
- Preheat oven at 160 Celcius
- Heat up some high smoking temperature oil until smoking in your skillet, quickly seared both side and make sure all surface seared properly
- Put the seared ribs in ovenproof plate, wrap it thighly with alumunium foil. I’m wrapped it out crossed over twice
- put it in the oven about 2 or 2 1/2 hours
- uncover, set the oven to 250 Celcius, let it roasted another 15 minutes
- serve it immediately!, dont forget only to serve it hot